Plumber gets $136 Million

Anthony Perosi second from right



You must be thinking how could a plumber could make $136 million ? he must be working so hard ? does he work online ? does he sell on ebay ? or start online business ?

full stories :

A Staten Island plumber who won a $136 million Powerball jackpot said Thursday he wants to keep working — but also plans to "relax a little more."
Anthony Perosi, 56, left his March 14 ticket pinned to the wall behind a basement pipe for six weeks.
A friend had told him where the winning ticket had been purchased, but she thought a teacher had won. So he took his time checking the numbers, which he'd chosen randomly.
"When I saw all the numbers matched up, I panicked," Perosi said. "I immediately called my son and asked him to come over right away!"
Anthony Perosi III did what he was told.
"I couldn't believe what I was seeing," said the 27-year-old. "I checked the numbers on my phone and it has been surreal ever since."
The cash value of the ticket came to $88.5 million. The father decided to share his winnings with his son, split 70-30. So dad gets a net lump sum of $38.6 million after required withholdings, and son pockets $16.5 million.
"I honestly don't know what my plans are right now," said the elder Perosi. "I want to continue to work, but will be able to relax a little more and not have any worries financially."
"I don't have words for it," said the son. "It's just unbelievable and a big relief; like a big weight is off my shoulders. I'll probably pay some bills, take a vacation, and then really take some time to think and plan for the future."

RobinHood

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: